A creamy, dreamy coconutty green smoothie! It is packed with plant-proteins & electrolytes, so it makes for a great post-workout breakfast. 💪🌱 My recipe makes 2 small smoothies or 1 large smoothie – I opted for the latter. *Note: If you are new to green smoothies, use less or no spinach at all. Also, if you don’t have a high-speed blender like the Omniblend, soak your dates in boiling water for 2 minutes before using.
Coco Green Smoothie
A creamy, dreamy coconutty green smoothie! It is packed with plant-proteins & electrolytes, so it makes for a great post-workout breakfast.
- 1x small fresh mango.
- 1x small banana.
- 1x sachet Wazoogles Plant Power protein powder.
- 330ml coconut water (I used sparkling for extra fizzzzz).
- 1/2 - 1 cup fresh spinach, cored.
- 5 dried dates.
- 1 tablespoon Buttanutt Roasted Macadamia butter.
- 6-8 blocks of ice.
- Toppings: Toasted coconut flakes, dried chopped rose petals, and a drizzle of Buttanutt Roasted Macadamia butter.
1. Blend in the Omniblend until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into glasses and decorate with toppings.